Portneuf Greenway Presents Dueling Pianos!
- When? Saturday, February 2, 2019
- Time? 7p to 10p
- Where? Clarion Inn, 1399 Bench Rd. Pocatello , Idaho 83201
- How much? Tickets: $35 for 1, $60 for 2, $350 for a table of 8
This is a fundraising gala to benefit the Portneuf Greenway. Click here for more info.
ISJ’s Light Up the Night
- When? Thursday, February 21, 2019
- Time? 6 PM – 10 PM
- Where? Idaho State University Performing Arts Center, 1601 Bartz Way, Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- How much? TBD
“What could be better than sharing good food, music, and real connections with others at Light Up the Night? This inspiring event will be filled with happiness, sharing and smiles all around. Reflecting on our lives, or dreams, remember those who are gone and healing ourselves. Take in the beautiful sight and enjoy the warm glow of hundreds of lanterns as you relax and connect with those around you.” Find out more here.
Pocatello Valley Montessori “Celebration Love and Kindness” (Kid friendly)
- When? Saturday, February 23, 2019
- Time? 11a– 2p
- Where? Pocatello Valley Montessori School, 240 E Maple St, Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- How much? $5 per person and $15 per family
This is a community family event with food, games, raffles and more. Come learn more about PVMS while having fun! Sponsored by Citizens Community Bank. Check out more here.
Pebble Creek’s 70th Anniversary Torch Light Parade
- When? Saturday, February 16, 2019
- Time? 9:30 AM – 10 PM
- Where? Pebble Creek Ski Area, 3340 E Green Canyon Rd, Inkom, Idaho 83245
- How much? Night skiing ticket, no cost to watch
Pebble Creek is celebrating 70 years of continuous operation as Skyline then Pebble Creek with a Torchlight Parade and Snowball on Saturday, February 16th. Find out more here.
Lava Hot Springs Fire and Ice Winter Fest
- When? Friday, February 1, 2019 – February 3, 2019
- Time? 1p to 4a
- Where? Lava Hot Springs Main Street
- How much? Free to attend.
Beat the winter blues with a weekend of fun-filled adventure in beautiful Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, during the Fire and Ice Winter Fest! Find out more here.